12 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and halved vertically
One 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
1/4 cup smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
1 avocado, thinly sliced (you will have leftovers…so make some guacamole.)
1-2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Sesame seeds, for garnish
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the egg yolks and cream cheese, mixing until smooth.
2. Add the teaspoon of salt, mixing until thoroughly combined.
3. Using a spoon (or a piping bag attached to the tip of your choice), gently pipe the cream cheese/yolk mixture into each egg white.
4. Garnish each egg with smoked salmon, avocado, chives, and sesame seeds, as desired.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately. If not using right away, be sure to cover the eggs tightly and store for up to 1 or 2 days.
Hard boiled eggs with avocado and smoke salmon
It’s Easter season. Which equals lots of hard - boiled eggs. If you are a fan of deviled eggs (which I know not everyone is), then this one might be right up your alley.